What kind of issue you are facing?
Do you have CSC ID and biometric device installed on your computer/mobile for using the DigiPay application?
Please install the latest RD services from the Digipay website
Enter your CSC ID
Please enter details to proceed further
In case of transaction related issues for Cash Withdrawal, Payout and DMT; VLEs must consider the following scenarios before raising a ticket. For more information, see below.
A ticket can be raised for the following cases:
1. If the amount is deducted from customer’s account, then the amount will be reversed by bank within 3-4 working days. If the amount is not returned in the customer’s account, then you can raise a ticket.
2. If the transaction is successful, then go to your Digipay Passbook, select date, click on SYNC and then click on GO. You will be able to see your successful transaction in your Digipay Passbook.
1. If Payout is successful and the amount is not credited in your CSC registered bank account, then a ticket can be raised
2. If Payout is failed and amount is not reversed in Digipay Passbook, then VLE can raise a ticket.
3. Please note that if Payout is failed, the requested amount will be reversed back and displayed in Digipay Passbook.
DIRECT MONEY TRANSFER (DMT)
1. If DMT is successful and the amount is not credited in the Beneficiary’s registered bank account then a ticket can be raised.
2. If DMT is failed and amount is not reversed back in Digipay Passbook, then VLE can raise the ticket.
3. Please note that whenever DMT is failed, amount will always be reversed back in Digipay Passbook.
The ticket for this case has already been registered. Please use the Ticket ID: to check status for the same. Our executive will contact you within 72 hours.
Unable to track transaction